20vt forum Index du Forum

20vt forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Download Skype For Windows 8 Start Screen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    20vt forum Index du Forum -> Bonne affaire -> Achat / vente divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tareclov

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 14:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Download Skype For Windows 8 Start Screen Répondre en citant

Download Skype For Windows 8 Start Screen > bit.ly/2eYO2GZ

ad603a7745
Subscribe to our newsletter Subscribe Team Terms of Use Contact Policies CCM Benchmark Group health.ccm.net . Can't find your answer ? Ask ! Publish Related resources How to Pin Google Search to Your Windows Phone Start Screen Tutorial Toshiba windows 8 screen goes black after start up & welcome screen comes up Forum Start Your Windows 8 Laptop in Safe Mode Tutorial How to Share Your Screen with Another Skype User Tutorial Solvedplease I can't find my camera as I newly installed a windows 8 but it is installed and i skype and other video call but can't Forum Ask the community Tags Example: Notebook, Android, SSD hard drive Publish Create your tutorial Win badges and help your community by creating a tutorial to solve common problems! All tutorials Write a tutorial Toms guide in the world Germany France Italy Ireland UK About Us Contact Us Legal Terms Of Use and Sale Privacy Copyright Policy Purch Privacy Policy Advertising Computing.Net Copyright 2016 Purch Group, Inc. Step 10: Skype will now want to know whether you already have an account or, if not, whether you want to set up a new one. (Solved) Upon start up only wallpaper shows, no icons (Solved) Desktop icons are gone, taskbar won't show up [Solved] (Solved) Download this article for free (PDF) Ask a question This document entitled Windows 8 - Get Skype for your desktop from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. When it is down installing, you will have the option to sign in with your Skype username or your Microsoft account.

Now that you have Skype for Windows RT updated and set up, you're ready to enjoy the many features it has to offer, such as: Instant Messaging with emoticons Video messaging Sharing files Video calling Free Skype audio calling Calling mobiles and landlines To share your experience with Skype, visit the Skype Community. Was this article helpful? Yes No Why has this not helped? It did not solve my problem The answer was confusing/too much to read The answer was not relevant Other Please let us know why we couldn't help you today Important : Do not enter any personal information (such as your Skype Name, email address, Microsoft account, password, or real name or phone number) in the field above. See all Skype downloads . By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Select your language from the drop down menu and then click the button on the bottom right that says I agree next. Step 4: Click the Skype app. Step 4: Click the Skype app. Click people on the right side of the screen.

microsoft paint download windows 7 freemetro ui tweaker windows 8 downloadkursory myszki download windows xpinstagram application free download for windows 7installation windows 8 usb downloaddownload pictures from iphone to windows 7 computerweb client citrix download for windowsdownload tamil keyboard for windows 10adobe cs6 crack windows downloadnvidia geforce 610m driver download windows 7 32-bit media player 12

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 14:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    20vt forum Index du Forum -> Bonne affaire -> Achat / vente divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange